It works on Windows 95, 98, ME, NT, 2000, XP, Vista and Windows 7.
It has options to save the keys to a text file, or print them out.
The way it handles its settings allows it to be completely portable.
Open Source – This means that it can be trusted. The Enchanged Keyfinder does
not contain trojans or “phone home” messages. No spam, spyware, viruses, or
* Office 2010, Office 2007, Vista, & Windows 7 support
* MS Office 2010 key recovery is experimental
* Change Windows Registration information and Product Key
* Portable, settings saved in an INI file
* An optional config file for software serial lookups
* Export found keys to csv, html, ini, or txt.
* Load a registry hive backup
* Can check for program and config file updates
* Command line options
* No software installation